At LaPlanteRealEstate.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Here are just some of the many ways that LaPlanteRealEstate.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- We use the Accessibility plugin by UserWay.org to ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities. To enable the menu, click the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website? Please call us at 419-806-2384 or contact us here.
LaPlanteRealEstate.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at office@LaPlanteRealEstate.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: